We distribute mobile device products, manage Inventory, fulfill to channels and operators, and build long term Business with our Customers. Through Clearsight’s Services we touch almost every aspect of the life cycle of a mobile device.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts to increase the organization’s collection.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with dealers and sales.
- Secure organized documentation to keep track of previous and current transactions efficiently.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Must be a Graduate of BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Working experience as accounts receivable clerk/ credit & collection officer is a plus.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hands-on experience in operating Excel and accounting software.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator
Suite 305B ALCCO Building Ortigas Ave. Greenhills San Juan, M. Mla. Philippines 1502