We distribute mobile device products, manage Inventory, fulfill to channels and operators, and build long term Business with our Customers. Through Clearsight’s Services we touch almost every aspect of the life cycle of a mobile device.
Credit and Collection Officer
Be the employee to provide financial, administrative and clerical services and to ensure accuracy and efficiency of operations. Process and monitor incoming payments and secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts to increase the organization’s collection.
- Must be a Graduate of BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk/ credit & collection officer.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Effective communicator.
The Excel/ SQl Database Analyst will be the one to conduct analysis on the development of information systems and generation of accurate and comprehensive reports on operational data.
- BS Degree in IT or equivalent course
- Adept at data collection, summarization and analysis
- Profecient in handling SQL consisting data definition language, data manipulation and data control language.
- Has acute numerical, analytical skills and possesses advanced spreadsheet skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in project management and process improvement.
To ensure and perform order management duties on an accurate and timely basis from order entry up to on-time delivery and includes issue of Delivery Receipts/Confirmation.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Checks inventory to make sure requested product is available.
- Computes price and any appropriate discounts.
- Handles customer complaints.
- Verifies customer information is correct and up-to-date.
- Checks customer account for credit and outstanding payments.
- Liaise with Logistics Planners to ensure delivery commitment is fulfilled.
- Coordinate with customers and Sales Department to ensure orders completeness (qty/price/discounts).
The logistics rider will distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
- Complete logs and reports.
Be engaged in all the marketing points of the organization to ensure that all sales target are met while maintaining relationships with key accounts.
- Account Managers will report to the Head of Sales.
- Act as the primary point of contact of our Customers for all day to day questions and workflow.
- Reach sales, distribution, budget, and collection targets.
- Prepare volume forecast and plans for all products.
- Create and maintain the Customer’s record file and engagements on a regular basis.
- Clearly understand Customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and organization.
- Engage self in store visits/ fieldwork to identify opportunities and monitor marketing execution.
- Develop plan to increase weighted distribution in the customer’s shops.
- Negotiate and manage trade terms with the customer.
Plans, maintains, and executes the over-all marketing database, email, website and social media of the organization to increase brand awareness. The Digital Marketing also designs and makes optimization across multiple channels to manage marketing cost wisely without risking user and audience experience.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with the team to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Tracking conversion rates and optimizing user funnels.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
The warehouse worker will participate in all warehouse operations and activities. He will store materials, pick, pack and scan orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
The IT reports to the President and is responsible for making IT a capability and an asset of the organization, and the Web Developer will help work with designs and build creative and usable experiences. An understanding that spans digital design and web technologies is key to this.
IT Job Description:
- User management and administration: Email, ERP Next, Assets.
- IT Asset management and administration.
- Network design, implementation and installation of the organization’s IT, PBX, Firewall, Router, ERP Next, Cloud Server.
- ERP Next migration, implementation, customization and training.
- IT firewall policies and policy enforcement.
- Providing user training, troubleshooting, support, advice and feedback.
- Managing secure consistent network access for the whole organization.
- Designing and creating customized reports as needed from the ERP Next.
Web Developer Job Description:
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Promote usability best practices.
Suite 305B ALCCO Building Ortigas Ave. Greenhills San Juan, M. Mla. Philippines 1502